Spring classes are now beginning!
Check back, or sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed of updates.
All class fees include a registration fee payable to the Society of Gilders. This fee is $35.00 (members) or $85.00 (non-members). You must log in to receive the member discount. The price shown publicly is the non-member price.
- Full payment must be made up to 28 days prior to start of class; sooner is encouraged
- Classes will be cancelled four weeks prior to the start of the class if the minimum number of students has not been met. Students will be contacted by e-mail regarding the status of the class. Cancellations by the teacher will result in a full refund. An $85.00 Cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the student before 28 days from the start of the class, and no refunds will be given for cancellations after 28 days from the start of class.
- Once a class begins, no refunds will be given. If days are missed due to illness, family emergencies, or other hardship, the student is allowed to make up the lost class time at a future class for no extra fees. Once the material/tool boxes are opened the student must pay for them.
- Deposits/Paying by check: If you would like to make a deposit of half the class fee to hold a space in the class, or if you would rather mail in your class registration, please select the "Invoice" option and download the resultant .pdf. Payment must be received 28 days prior to start of class.
- If a class is full, please contact us to be added to the waiting list.
PREVIOUS CLASSES - Below are examples of classes we have held in the past. You can wait until they are offered again, or, if you can get enough students together, the teacher may hold a class for your group. Past pricing may not apply to current classes.